The Henry A. Murray Research Archive is pleased to offer the Jeanne Humphrey Block Dissertation Award to a qualified Ph.D. candidate in the social sciences each spring.
- Eligibility - Harvard Ph.D. candidate (3rd year or above) in the social sciences
- Amount - $2500
- Deadline - March 13, 2021
- Process - The entire application should be submitted via the CARAT system: https://carat.fas.harvard.edu/. Search for the "Jeanne Block Memorial Fund," funding source
Award Restrictions - None
- Maximum of 2 pages
- Letter of recommendation from dissertation adviser
- Completed Application form located at the bottom of the page
- Recipient will archive final data and dissertation on the Harvard Dataverse Repository.
Awardee will submit monthly updates on grant progress and confirm when resulting research project has been deposited into the Harvard Dataverse Repository
Award decisions will be based on:
- Significance to social science research
- Investigator evaluation